What you'll need:
Chipboard numbers, paint, and glue (optional)
- Decide on your clock's shape.
- Adhere paper to foam-core board using spray adhesive.
- Cut out the desired shape using a crafts knife.
- If desired, paint chipboard numbers in a coordinating color; let dry.
- Attach to the clock face with glue.
- Mark the location for the clockworks.
- Using a 5/16-inch-diameter dowel sharpened to a point (or a round pencil or awl), puncture a 5/16-inch hole.
- Carefully trim excess paper from the hole with a crafts knife.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions to attach the clockworks.